Thursday, January 20, 2011

Journey to Mojave Desert (Part 4)

While in Death Valley National Park, Grandmother PaRisHa wanted to take us to Scotty's Castle to sort of round out the trip.  We got there and parked in the lot and we all got out of our vehicles.

I just stood in the parking lot and for some reason, didn't want to leave the lot or the car.  I wasn't at all sure why I was feeling this way so I just stood there.  Grandmother looked at me and made an encouraging remark to catch up with the others.  I just looked at her, still not wanting to move.

I finally did, however, and caught up with one in our party.  All the other members of our small group were already walking the grounds.  For me, Scotty's Castle was just eerie and gave me an all over bad feeling, as though there were many ghosts there that weren't happy.  Even the people walking around didn't act happy or cheerful but were sober and very quiet.  There were outdoor stairs taking you up to verandas that overlooked the grounds and I didn't even want to go near those.  Everything had an eerie feeling to it.  It didn't even feel right to walk up to the doors with windows and look in at the rooms.  Someone asked me if I wanted to  see into the main house and I didn't want to go near the door!  Spooky to the max!

Finally, I went to the restroom, had my picture taken under a tree, then went to the gift shop and stayed there for the rest of the trip.

Later, Grandmother PaRisHa told us that there were many souls that were wandering the place.  She did a whole teaching around those spirits and ended by saying how she wanted to teach us how to release the spirits of those people.  When we cleared Scotty's of spirits many of us saw that, along with the spirits of many people, there were also the spirits of animals. 

No wonder I didn't want to leave the parking lot!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you and the great work you do. I enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete