Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Body Human

What could be more interesting than the human body?  There is much mystery to the workings and the systems and their interaction.  Perhaps few have ever fully figured it out.  Then you add all the outside influences like viruses and bacteria and fungus and yeast.  Then on top of that you add foods and liquids.  Then you experience emotion and how that affects the health of the human body.  It's all such a wonderful, enthralling mystery that makes the mind want to solve it.  Then, see what can happen when you add spirit to the mix.

Spirit is the ingredient that changes everything.  It is the one thing that can change something, anything, in an instant.  Spirit is not contained in a box, with rules and instructions attached.  Spirit is chaos and out of chaos comes order.  Or so I'm told.  Or so I've experienced.

TL came in with bent shoulders, fighting against gravity to be able to stand up straight.  "My shoulders are turning downward and my head is too far forward.  I have to fight every single minute to keep my head up straight!  It's exhausting."  I suggested we try Nuwati healing.  She asked what it was and I told her it was a method of moving into the Theta brain wave which is in tune with the 7th dimension where healing comes from.  Then I make a command for healing and just watch what happens.  She said she would try anything. 

Before the actual healing began I told TL that once the command for healing was made to just trust what she was feeling in her body and to just move with whatever was happening.  "Don't fight it, whatever happens to your body, don't fight it".  She agreed and the session was begun.

I asked permission and she willingly gave it.  The command for healing was made and my eyes were closed as I moved into the Theta brainwave.  Immediately, TL's spinal column was before my eyes in a lateral view.  It just sort of popped out at me and turned sideways as thought it were on a TV screen.  I watched as her whole spinal column adjusted itself from the sacrum on up to the 1st cervical in a matter of seconds.  Then the view changed and it appeared to me as though I were looking at it from the front of her body, from a prone position.  Then, it disappeared back into her body.

I opened my eyes.  TL sat with eyes huge.  Something had happened.  She explained that the moment I gave the command her head began to tilt backward and she was very much afraid and found that she was fighting the backward movement.  Then she remembered what I'd said and stopped fighting.  She relaxed her head as it went backward, seemingly on it's own.  She said it went so far back that she was beginning to think it was going to go too far when all of a sudden it stopped and she was able to raise her head with no problem. 

When TL left she was standing straight up.  She no longer had to fight to keep her head up.

I remembered Grandmother PaRisHa's words when she taught us about Nuwati.  She said to trust it, trust that Spirit knows what it's doing and just get out of the way.  She knew how powerful healing can be when you put your trust in something bigger than yourself and just let it work through you.  At the time I wasn't sure I knew what she meant but, with experience comes knowledge, then wisdom.  I'm so grateful I learned from one so wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment