Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreaming While Dreaming

I've been having some very interesting dreams recently.  Last night I came upon a group of people I know who were dreaming.  We all sat together in a circle and went into the same dream.  Everyone saw the same thing in the dream and we were able to discuss what we saw and what it all meant.  Some people had explanations for the things that happened and were able to describe what they meant to the rest of us.  There was a person there that had passed on a while ago and she was very good at deciphering what the dreams meant and because we were already in spirit, we were able to talk with her and see her.  Paige looked wonderful! 

We were looking into a dream world that focused around some corporate interests.  The corporate owners were surprised that we could 'see' beyond the smoke screen they had set up for us.  We were surprised and delighted that we could do this kind of work.  I remember the number 3106 but don't know what it means.

I'm familiar with 'dreaming because of the work I've done with Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha in years past.  Recently, I was asked to work with a woman who had neck pain.  It occurred to me that she had some kind of 'invisible armor' that she was tired of carrying.  Then she said, "I'm so tired of this neck pain!  I've had it for so long and it is very tiresome".  So I said I would do what I could to help.

Overnight I journeyed into the worlds and saw that she was indeed carrying a heavy armor on her shoulders that came up her neck to her chin.  There was a lock on the armor and I asked for the key to unlock it.  The key came from the left of me and I caught it and unlocked the armor which fell away by itself.  As it did I  noticed that the armor came away from between the vertebrae in her spine.  I felt that she would heal and that from this point on, she wouldn't be so guarded, as is her nature.

Since the 'unlocking of the armor' this woman has told me that she feels naked and vulnerable as she never has before.  Her neck feels better but she has to get used to the feeling of vulnerability.  She says that people come up to her now and talk to her as though she and they are old friends and although she's never had trouble speaking to people before, now there is an ease with which people approach her.  She commented that she has to get used to this new feeling of open-ness around people.  She had lived with being 'guarded' all her life.

I believe working in the dreamtime is a rewarding and interesting adventure that I have yet to learn so much about.

No comments:

Post a Comment