Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lupus and Detox

Many years ago I took seriously something my Elder, Grandmother Parisha, said.  She said, "Learn all you can about the human body."  It was the 1990's and I've always wanted to learn healing, having studied some aspect of it for most of my life.

It was in the '90's that this body of mine developed something called Lupus.  I was in pain in all of my joints and muscles.  I hurt everywhere.  If I went out into the sun I had to be completely covered because I would break out in a rash all over.  Whenever I went to the beach you could pick me out of a crowd because I was covered in light gauzy material from shoulders to feet with a wide brimmed hat on my head.  No problem finding me!

When I'd had enough of hurting I decided to do something about it.  I began to detox my liver with liver flushes and I took large amounts of trace minerals and vitamins and good oils such as flax and vitamin E.  I had massage almost every week and was doing many sacred rock lodges also known as 'sweat' lodges. 

All of this took time and money but I was focused and intent on getting my body out of this deficient condition.  I learned about pH balancing and worked with it until I knew how to bring my body out of any circumstance where viruses were concerned. 

Viruses need something to feed on and as long as you supply what it eats, it will stay.  Take away it's food, and the virus will leave.  I found many ways to stop feeding viruses and found out how to stop them before they became too strong and took hold of my body.  Essential oils play a big role in eradicating viruses.

Within two years my body was free of Lupus.  No pain in muscles or joints and all the energy I need to make it through a long day.  It took me a few years to right all the wrongs of diet with detox and replacing minerals.  I had been on steroids for thyroiditis in 1992.  Steroids (prednizone) depletes vitamins and minerals leaching them out of the body.  There is a steroid cleanse in the Article base on my website.  If you've been on steroids you may want to consider this cleanse.

Then, about 2 years ago, I was contacted through my website, http://www.windinherhair.com/, by a woman who told me about Far Infrared and Negative Potential.  I immediately began learning about the four medical devices for detoxing and oxygenating the body.  Had I had access to these wonderful healing medical devices I could have saved a lot of time and money.  I use them all at one time or another during my week with people who come in with pain and other physical ailments.  People who can't ever get warm along with the elderly love the Far Infrared dome (HotHouse) because they can use it for many hours and it warms them from the inside, meaning that it raises their metabolism and heats them up from inside the body.  With the HotHouse you can sleep under it, which I often do, and the thing about it is that it will take you into what is called a 'healing crisis' within 2 hours after you begin to use it. 

A Healing Crisis happens when the body begins to throw off toxins and you may feel uncomfortable for weeks while that is happening.  But with the HotHouse you can do it in as little time as 2 hours.  It blows my mind!  There are articles under the Chi DVD link on all the devices and, if you're interested, under the HotHouse there are research materials that suggest that Far Infrared therapy is too hot for cancer.  Very interesting information.  Anyway, there is much to be written on each of the healing devices.  Look for the next blog on Negative Potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment