Thursday, March 3, 2011

Inter-Terrestrial Visit

Many years ago while at an intensive with Grandmother Pa'Ris'Ha in N. Carolina she introduced us to an 'other-worldly' place.  We went to this place as a group and it was very real walking along the dark pathway lined with foliage and mist.  We all got to the destination and Grandmother let us explore and go our own way until the time that she called us back.

My path took me to what looked like a large underground cavern filled with shrouds of billowing dark, feather-light material that moved with the wind currents.  Among these curtains stood two very tall, very slender, fully covered to the floor by thin capes, 'beings' - the likes of which I had never seen before.  When I looked up into their faces all I could see were the huge almond shaped eyes and my own reflection looking back at me through them.

These beautiful beings were very loving and gentle.  They greeted me with a 'welcome' and then took me in behind the billowing, flowing curtains and bade me rest.  I don't remember any more than that except that I went totally blank, thinking and remembering nothing.  When I awoke I felt different, more refreshed.  On the return trip, I noticed that these beings floated beside me as I walked back to the place we met, and they never spoke, but communicated to me through their thoughts that I was invited back anytime I felt I needed to be rejuvenated.

I walked along the pathway intent on finding my way out and back to the group when I felt myself pulling someone or something as my arm stretched out behind me.  I had no idea why I had picked up this extra baggage nor what it was until I looked behind me and saw one of the people who was in our group.  I was literally dragging her out of this place!  She was not looking at me - she was looking behind her and reaching out to some unseen force beyond my sight, while she appeared to be totally unaware of me.

Still, I felt the pull as I hauled her out of there, all the while thinking she would be lost if I were to let go.

Later, when we were walking along the beach to go back to our hotel, I caught up to her and asked her what had happened to her down there.  She was wide-eyed in her response.  "I saw my brother down there and I wasn't leaving!"  I asked her if she knew how she had gotten out of there and she said she didn't have any idea.

Until that moment I wasn't sure that my experience with these Inter-Terrestrial beings was real.  Many years later I once again thought of them and in need of rejuvenation of mind, body, spirit and emotions I revisited that long ago place and found the IT 'beings' once again.  I spent the whole night in their care and awoke with a rejuvenated spirit, zest for life and something else which I haven't as yet identified.  I'll update you when I find out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment